Assessment & Accreditation
The University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
The mission of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation is to promote and facilitate ongoing evaluation and assessment within the School of Pharmacy. Our primary goal is improvement and innovation in the achievement of both programmatic goals (as outlined in the School of Pharmacy strategic plan) and student achievement within the professional pharmacy program and graduate education programs.
The director of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation works closely with individual faculty, course coordinators, and the Executive Committee to promote continuous assessment of these programmatic goals and student achievement. The director also collaborates with the Assessment Committee and Curriculum Committee to conduct and facilitate course and instructional development and assessment.
- Student Guide to Rx Portfolio
Welcome to RxPortfolio for students – Learn about the system and how to create your free account.
Preceptors & Faculty
- Preceptor & Faculty Guide to Rx Portfolio
Welcome to RxPortfolio for preceptors – Learn about the system and how to create your free account.
- Student Self Evaluation
Instructions for performing a self evaluation.
- Assessment Newsletter
Newsletter Topic: Competency-based Education
Preceptors & Faculty
- Cohort/Class Groups
Instructions for developing a cohort/class in RxOutcome.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Program Quality Indicators
- Office of Assessment and Accreditation Annual Report 2011-2012
- Office of Assessment and Accreditation Annual Report 2010-2011
- Office of Assessment and Accreditation Strategic Plan
- School of Pharmacy Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences Competencies
- School of Pharmacy Professional Program Competencies
For more information about the Office of Assessment and Accreditation, please contact:
Dr. Lauren Schlesselman
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
UConn School of Pharmacy
69 North Eagleville Road , Unit 3092
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-3092
Phone: (860) 486-6026