Faculty & Faculty Disclosure
Mary Jane E. Mattern, PharmD Pharmacist
William W., Backus Hospital
There are no actual or potential conflicts of interest associated with this presentation.
- Discuss the basic physiology of coagulation
- Discuss the pharmacology of the vitamin K antagonist
- Discuss the indications and contraindications for the vitamin K antagonist
- Discuss the roles genetics plays in the dosing of warfarin
- Discuss the utility of how genetic testing will affect initial dosing of warfarin
Course Materials & Handouts
References go in this area.